A Delicious Thanksgiving Cocktail
Thanksgiving is on the way and it’s one of the best holidays for eating and drinking. Spice up your holiday meal with a delicious cocktail:
Cranberry Bourbon Cocktail
- 1 ½ ounce George Dickel bourbon whiskey
- 1 ounce Tosti Dry vermouth
- 2 ounces of orange juice
- 1-ounce cranberry juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- Cranberries for garnish
1. Place the bourbon, vermouth, orange juice, cranberry juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
2. Fill with ice and shake until cold.
3. Strain the drink into an ice-filled lowball glass. If desired, garnish with cranberries.