A Good Old Fashioned Recipe
There’s nothing quite like an Old-Fashioned on the weekend. Here’s an easy and delicious recipe you must try:
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 dashes of bitters
- 1 king cube
- 2 ounces George Dickel bourbon
- Garnish: orange twist and maraschino cherry
- Add the sugar and bitters into a mixing glass, and stir until the sugar is nearly dissolved.
- Fill the mixing glass with ice, add the bourbon, and stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over one large ice cube.
- Express the oil of an orange twist over the glass, then drop it into the glass to garnish.
- Add a maraschino cherry to garnish and enjoy!