The Best Holiday Sangria
During the holiday season, there are plenty of times when you get together with family or friends. If you’re looking for the perfect holiday drink to serve, this holiday sangria recipe is for you!
- 1 bottle Mark West Pinot Noir
- 1 cup Torres 10 Imperial Gran Reserva
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, cubed
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 star anise
- 4 sprigs rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled
- In a large pitcher combine the red wine, brandy, sugar, cranberries, oranges, apples, cinnamon sticks, star anise, and rosemary.
- Mix well, cover and place in the refrigerator overnight to allow flavors to come together.
- Just before serving add the sparkling apple cider, and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice, in a glass.