A Cocktail You Need to Try this National Vodka Day
The best day of the year is here – National Vodka Day! Raise a toast to October 4th with this Vodka Mojito recipe:
- 1/2 ounce rich simple syrup
- 2 ounces Tito’s Vodka
- 2 to 3 ounces club soda
- Fresh mint leaves, plus whole leaves for garnish
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice, from 1/2 lime
- Lime slice, for garnish
- Gather all ingredients.
- In a glass, add the torn mint leaves, juice of a lime, and simple syrup. Muddle gently.
- Add the vodka and fill the glass halfway with crushed ice. Use a swizzle stick or bar spoon to churn the ingredients into a frosty mix.
- Fill the glass with more crushed ice and top with club soda.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a lime slice.