A Tasty Christmas Vodka Cocktail
Fa-la-la-la! It’s almost Christmas time, and there’s a holiday cocktail that’s calling your name. The cocktail includes vodka and rosemary- learn more below.
- 6oz Tito’s Vodka
- 1 oz squeezed lemon juice
- 2 oz rosemary simple syrup
- Club soda
- Handful of fresh cranberries
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Pour vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup into a drink shaker filled with ice.
- Cover and shake well to blend.
- Pour into 2 glasses ¾ full, and then top off with club soda.
- Add cranberries and rosemary for garnish.