It’s National Cocktail Day, and picking out a cocktail to make can be difficult. Have no fear, there’s a Whiskey Smash recipe that is perfect for today’s occasion. See the full recipe below.
-2 ounces Blade and Bow bourbon whiskey
-3/4 ounce simple syrup
-4 mint leaves
-Garnish: mint sprig
- Muddle the lemon wedges in a shaker.
- Add bourbon, simple syrup, mint leaves and ice, and shake until well-chilled.
- Double-strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and enjoy!
Music festival season is back! This means great tunes, vibes, and wine. Pair your favorite song with your favorite wine with these 3 delicious chardonnays:
Joel Gott Chardonnay
This Chardonnay has aromas of honeydew melon, green apple, nectarine and mandarin with notes of honeysuckle. On the palate, the wine opens with bright fruit flavors, followed by crisp minerality and flavors of grapefruit on the mid-palate and a hint of spice on the long, clean, balanced finish.
Notes of baked pear, caramel, hazelnut, honey, and a touch of clove and honeysuckle. The palate is warm and weighty with pear, citrus, butterscotch, and baking spice.
Harken Chardonnay is 100% barrel fermented to create a rich Chardonnay with a classic profile of tropical fruit and Bosc pear alongside warm oak aromatics. Oaky, buttery, and bold.
It’s the luck of the Irish! And Jameson. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day accordingly with this easy and tasty Jameson Soda and Lime cocktail recipe:
Jameson Soda and Lime
- Ice Cubes
- 50 ml Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 90 ml Soda Water
- 1 Lime Wedge
- Fill a highball glass with ice and pour in 50 ml of Jameson.
- Top up the glass with soda water and stir briefly to mix.
- Take a large wedge of lime, squeeze it, and drop it into the glass.