National Gin and Tonic Day is on April 9th, which means you need to get the best Gin and Tonic cocktail recipe. Enjoy this gin and tonic cocktail recipe featuring Broker’s Gin:
Gin and Tonic Cocktail
- 2 fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- 1 shot of Broker’s Gin
- Cucumber slices
- 4 oz. of tonic water
- Lime slice
- Muddle fresh mint leaves in a highball glass.
- Add ice cubes and a shot of Broker’s gin.
- Fill the rest of the glass with tonic water.
- Add cucumber slices if desired.
- Squeeze a lime slice and then garnish!