Who doesn’t love a classic cosmopolitan? Here’s the classic recipe for everyone to make at home or with friends:
- 1 1/2 ounces Tito’s vodka
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- 3/4 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce cranberry juice cocktail
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Add the vodka, Cointreau, lime juice, and cranberry juice cocktail into a shaker with ice.
- Shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
There’s nothing quite like an Old-Fashioned on the weekend. Here’s an easy and delicious recipe you must try:
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 dashes of bitters
- 1 king cube
- 2 ounces George Dickel bourbon
- Garnish: orange twist and maraschino cherry
- Add the sugar and bitters into a mixing glass, and stir until the sugar is nearly dissolved.
- Fill the mixing glass with ice, add the bourbon, and stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over one large ice cube.
- Express the oil of an orange twist over the glass, then drop it into the glass to garnish.
- Add a maraschino cherry to garnish and enjoy!
The season of winter is here and it’s time to cozy up with a bottle of wine! Here are 3 wines you don’t want to miss:
Stella Rosa Black
Slip into your sexy and seductive side with Stella Rosa Black, a sultry semi-sweet, semi-sparkling red blend from the Luxury Collection. There’s a mysterious nature about this one – about you – that is undeniably alluring.
Mark West Pinot Noir
Mark West Pinot Noir has lovely cherry and red currant aromas and finishes with hints of dried cherries and brown spice. This medium-bodied wine is delicious in the winter.
Benton Lane Pinot Noir
Full, plush, balanced textures with fine-grained tannins and gentle, bright acidity. This wine is complex and layered, with ripe, fresh flavors and elegance.