Halloween is on its way… and out come the witches and ghosts! Prepare for your Halloween Party with the ever-so-spooky Witches Blood Cocktail:
Witches Blood Cocktail
- ½ cup cherry schnapps
- ½ cup Tito’s Vodka
- 1 cup TX Blended Whiskey
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups cherry soda
- Pour the cherry schnapps, vodka, whisky and lemon juice into a pitcher.
- Stir well with a cup of ice.
- Gently pour in the cherry soda and stir carefully to combine.
- Either pour into a punch bowl for guests to help themselves or serve in glasses with a spooky eyeball garnish.
The season of fall is here and it’s time to cozy up with a bottle of wine! Here are 3 red wines you don’t want to miss:
Stonehaus Davenport Red
Stonehaus Davenport Red is a ruby, red beauty that packs a grapey punch like no other. This red wine is easy-drinking and great to share with friends on a cool evening!
Mark West Pinot Noir
Mark West Pinot Noir has lovely aromas of cherry and red currant and finishes with hints of dried cherries and brown spice. This medium-bodied wine is delicious in the Fall.
Mulderbosch Faithful Hound
The Mulderbosch Faithful Hound has a deep black cherry color. A medium to full body wine, with nuances of Christmas cake and black fruits complexed with spicy new oak. This wine will prepare you for the holiday season to come.
The best day of the year is here – National Vodka Day! Raise a toast to October 4th with this Vodka Mojito recipe:
- 1/2 ounce rich simple syrup
- 2 ounces Tito’s Vodka
- 2 to 3 ounces club soda
- Fresh mint leaves, plus whole leaves for garnish
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice, from 1/2 lime
- Lime slice, for garnish
- Gather all ingredients.
- In a glass, add the torn mint leaves, juice of a lime, and simple syrup. Muddle gently.
- Add the vodka and fill the glass halfway with crushed ice. Use a swizzle stick or bar spoon to churn the ingredients into a frosty mix.
- Fill the glass with more crushed ice and top with club soda.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a lime slice.