Thanksgiving is on the way and it’s one of the best holidays for eating and drinking. Spice up your holiday meal with a delicious cocktail:
Cranberry Bourbon Cocktail
- 1 ½ ounce George Dickel bourbon whiskey
- 1 ounce Tosti Dry vermouth
- 2 ounces of orange juice
- 1-ounce cranberry juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- Cranberries for garnish
1. Place the bourbon, vermouth, orange juice, cranberry juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
2. Fill with ice and shake until cold.
3. Strain the drink into an ice-filled lowball glass. If desired, garnish with cranberries.
Thanksgiving is around the corner, and so is Friendsgiving! Friendsgiving is a great way to get together with friends, and have great food, good conversation, and even better wine. Click here to find out more about what wines you should bring this holiday:
Black Box Cabernet Sauvignon
Black Box Cabernet Sauvignon has rich aromas of blackberry and leads to notes of toasted oak on the finish. A full-bodied and well-balanced red wine that lingers on the palate, this Cabernet Sauvignon is perfect for any occasion with friends!
Franciscan Sauvignon Blanc
Franciscan Sauvignon Blanc is bold and bright with notes of grapefruit, lime zest, and guava. This white wine has floral notes that add complexity to the palate and tends to be a fan favorite.
Ancient Peaks Rosé
The Ancient Peaks rosé is both bright and luscious in texture that delivers juicy flavors of strawberry, tangerine, and lime zest. This lively and tangy wine will have your friends wanting more!
Touchdown! As football season continues, there’s nothing better than a good tailgate with friends. Add some flavor to your tailgate with this delicious and easy cocktail recipe:
- 2 oz. George Dickel Whisky
- 3 oz. Pineapple Juice
- ¾ oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¼ oz. Hiram Walker Black Raspberry Liqueur
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a Collins glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and enjoy!