During the holiday season, there are plenty of times when you get together with family or friends. If you’re looking for the perfect holiday drink to serve, this holiday sangria recipe is for you!
- 1 bottle Mark West Pinot Noir
- 1 cup Torres 10 Imperial Gran Reserva
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, cubed
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 star anise
- 4 sprigs rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled
- In a large pitcher combine the red wine, brandy, sugar, cranberries, oranges, apples, cinnamon sticks, star anise, and rosemary.
- Mix well, cover and place in the refrigerator overnight to allow flavors to come together.
- Just before serving add the sparkling apple cider, and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice, in a glass.
Fa-la-la-la! It’s almost Christmas time, and there’s a holiday cocktail that’s calling your name. The cocktail includes vodka and rosemary- learn more below.
- 6oz Tito’s Vodka
- 1 oz squeezed lemon juice
- 2 oz rosemary simple syrup
- Club soda
- Handful of fresh cranberries
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Pour vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup into a drink shaker filled with ice.
- Cover and shake well to blend.
- Pour into 2 glasses ¾ full, and then top off with club soda.
- Add cranberries and rosemary for garnish.
During the holidays, nothing is better than spending time with friends and family. Add some flavor to your holiday get-togethers with these whiskeys. ‘Tis the spirits this season!
Blade and Bow
A homage to the legendary Stitzel-Weller distillery, Blade and Bow Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey uses a unique Solera System Aging Process to preserve some of the distillery’s oldest whiskey stocks. With every sip, you get a subtle aroma of fresh fruit that includes hints of dried apricot and ripe pear.
This Blue Note Juke Joint whiskey is made of 70% corn, 21% rye, and 9% malted barley. Crafted in Memphis, this whiskey has notes of vanilla, allspice, apricot, and pear. This whiskey is perfect for sharing with others!
George Dickel Bottled in Bond is both bold and balanced. This whiskey offers tantalizing notes of pecan, maple syrup, and dried apple. This whiskey is best enjoyed with a classic cocktail such as an Old Fashioned.